Kit containing a microprocessor replacement and case label allowing the user to update any Artistic Licence Micro-Scope manufactured this century (serial number 1000 upwards) to the Micro-Scope 3c specification (most significantly adding RDM support).
Post upgrade, the Micro-Scope will feature:
- DMX512 output / RDM port
- DMX512 input port
- Get and Set RDM parameters including sub-devices
- Read RDM sensors
- Display RDM status messages
- Scope trigger
- Double-ended cable test
- Single-ended cable test
- Transmit DMX512 test patterns
- Set variable DMX512 transmit timing
- Read and display DMX512
- Fix mode: retransmit corrected DMX
- Transceive mode: transmit while reading
- Read and display signal timing
- DIP switch calculator
The following features are lost:
- MIDI input
- Fixture library
- Mic-Edit connectivity
The following does not change:
- The original 9V PSU is used to charge and/or power Micro-Scope.
- The original NiCd battery is used, but battery charge life will be slightly improved.